Monday, August 8, 2011

Good ol' Fanny

Fanny Fart is only one of the amazing digi's and sentiments by Marlene at Disguised as a Grownup. I was asked by a coworker to make a funny birthday card for her friend and of course I head right for Marlene's images! Fanny is available over at Dude Time Doodles.
I used my copic markers and as well, added some sparkle with my spica markers on her eyeshadow, earrings and lips. Unfortunately it's hard to see that in this pic :(
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge "A is for Auburn"
Graphicat Designs "Sketch"
Mad for Markers "Spica Pens"
Your Next Stamp Challenge "Beautiful Borders"

13 comments:

  1. Love this card Michelle I just love Fanny Fart and the papers are gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    Too too funny. My daughter asked me to do this image on a card for a friend, was a hugh success. LOL.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE IT!!! So bright and cheerful and GREAT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card! Love the funny image and that you have decorated the card inside too! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for creating with Fanny Fart! She's never looked more gaseous! LOL! She really is one of my all-time faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So going to check out those images!! Crack me up. love it.
    Thanks for going Auburn with us at The ABC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute! Must check that site :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job! Love the fun colors, and the good humor! Thanks for joining the Graphicats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe how funny is your card! Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers this week.HUgs from Bron :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a hilarious card!! Thanks for joining in our Spica challenge at Mad for Markers and good luck!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your colouring on a very funny card! Thanks for joining in the Spica challenge at Mad for Markers.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe great card. Thanks for playing along at M4M :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. BAAAHHAAAHAAA!!! This card is HILLARIOUS!! That image and sentiment are great and I love your colouring! Fab take on the sketch too! Thanks for getting crafty Graphicat Sketches ;)

    ReplyDelete