Sunday, September 1, 2013

Christmas Fairies

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round has a new challenge theme for September "Christmas Fairies".  There are so many beautiful fairy images to choose from, there is something definitely magical about them!




This image, Winter Fairy Halla, is by Mo Manning. I completely fell in love with this image and when I was putting the card together I was so focused on the image and sparkle I didn't even think about putting a sentiment on the front.  So inside the card it reads, Wishing you Warm Winter Wishes.

I colored the image with my Copic markers and used my clear Spica sparkle marker to add some lines of sparkle, as well as Star Dust Stickles.  The rhinestones were from our local craft store and the paper is from the Powder Mountain collection by Bo Bunny.

Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Things with Wings

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty Michelle,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete