Friday, March 7, 2014

Green Challenge at Digi Haven!

It's time for another challenge at Digi Haven!  Our theme for this challenge is Green, Green, Green....so that means we want you to use 3 different shades of green, green, green.

Our sponsor is Beccy's Place and the winner will receive 3 digs of their choice!




I fell in love with this image by Beccy, Pears and Mistletoe.  After I had coloured the image with my copic markers I wasn't sure what background paper to use until I searched through my stash and found this grey and white polka dot paper .. how perfect is that!  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps.

Now it's your turn, make sure to drop by Digi Haven first for some fab inspiration from our talented Design Team!


Beccy Muir is a very talented artist who's adding lots of gorgeous new images to her STORE all the time .. you will also want to take a moment to visit Beccy's Place Blog where you will also find monthly challenges, a long index of free digi images and a variety of detailed techniques, projects and card folding tutorials and instructions. 

1 comment:

  1. That background paper really is perfect for the image! So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete