Friday, July 8, 2016

Hottie

Summer has arrived ... well in some parts anyways!  We had a beautiful May, hot and sunny then the weather turned unsettled in June and today as I look out my window it's gray and rainy.  To brighten things up I created this card using Little Umbrella by Mo Manning.


I colored her up with my Copic markers, added some layers, ribbon and i-candy - instant summer!

Challenges
4 Crafty Chicks - #306 Summer Challenge
Little Red Wagon - #349 It's Summertime
Mod Squad Challenge - Lazy Days of Summer
House of Cards - Fruit/Drink and/or Colors

6 comments:

  1. I love this image Michelle! What a perfect card for our summertime theme! Thank you for joining the Summertime challenge this week at Little Red Wagon! Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo What a Sex card!!! jejeje Beautiful and colerful card! thanks for sharing with us in the house of cards! Cheers..Paula, dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, this is my idea of a lazy summer day. Wish I looked that good in a swimsuit.... or could spend that day in the sun. Fun card and I got a chuckle. Thanks so much for joining us at the Mod Squad challenge this week.
    Barbara CT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH.MY.GOSH....this is UH-MAY-ZING!!!! lol...love this image and you've colored her up so well xoxoxo Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the coloring you did for this image! The layers are amazing! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the colorful layers and the fun image on your card!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the House of Cards challenge.
    Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete